Sunday, June 8, 2008

blah blah blog.

I still am so confused about how to use this blog website. The only time I blog is when Im at work, and I dont have any pics on my work computer. SO sorry. I dont know how to view my friends profiles without typin in their URL. I guess im kinda dumb?! So i guess im just updating everyone who reads this what is new. Well there isnt really anything new. I am still trying to write my book, but I get so side tracked with work and life that I dont make time for it. Work is going okay, my time after work is a little bit boring but all is well. A lot of my friends are married, or getting married which is fine, I couldnt see myself getting married right now. A few of us are going to lake powell this week, so that should be exciting, hopefully. I am honestly just bored with life, nothing exciting has happened lately. I pretty much do the same thing everyday. I went to a slumber party on friday, it was pretty interesting. Im thinking about maybe throwing one. uhhh, Im moving to SLC in August so hopefully I wont be so bored anymore. Well, this will do for now...ttyl!

3 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

My life's none too exciting either.
I think a sleepover would be fun.
I know I say this all the time, but really, let's get together. What are you doing this Thursday? We should get some people together and get something to eat. Maybe Round Robin?

emilie s. d. p. said...

Ha Ha. Red Robbin.

h2oetry said...

you can set up your blog to have links on them of your friends' profiles. it's on your blog dashboard, click layout, then add a page element, then add a link list. Then you copy and paste the blog addresses into it and you are good to go. It may sound more difficult after that explanation, but it is really easy.